Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cousin Will's 1st birthday

Mom and Dad took me to Austin to celebrate my cousin Will's birthday. It was a weekend I will never forget. Aunt Holly planned a pool party, and Mimi bought me a new swimsuit for the big day. Will and I both got a little sunscreen in our eyes, but we handled ourselves with class and dignity. Will got to have a whole birthday cake all to himself and my Mom didn't give me any. What's up with that? I had the best time helping Will open his gifts. I hope Aunt Holly and Uncle Daniel didn't mind me being in all of Will's birthday pictures. I also got to catch up with my cousin Luke. He has a lot to look forward to in the next few months, so I imparted some of the wisdom I've gained in my 8 months of life.



No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker