Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Our big 2 year old

All last week my mind kept slipping back to what I was doing 2 years ago at this time. I can still remember so clearly the days right before and right after Lauren was born. I am so thankful that God has etched those moments in such detail into my memory because I feel like I can barely remember my phone number sometimes. One moment that I keep going back to was about an hour after Lauren was born and I was sitting in the hospital room and all the craziness that happens right after you give birth had just died down. I was getting to feed my newborn for the first time and I looked up at Scott and I said," I love this". That exact moment was the first time I felt what it was like to be a mother. What an amazing gift! Happy 2nd Birthday Lauren Grace, Daddy and Mommy love you to the moon and stars and back.

I will be posting birthday party pictures soon!


No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker