Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

We miss you already!

We had a fun little treat over the past two weeks because our family from Midland came for a visit. Lauren got to spend a lot of time with cousin Maia and now she can't stop talking about her. We were brave and even attempted to bring the girls to the museum of Fine Arts. I was a little bit scared that we would owe the museum our life's savings after we left, but surprisingly enough no priceless works of art were destroyed during our visit. My camera battery died so I don't have any pictures of the girls at the park downtown, but I do have video that I will try to post later. I am not sure why I don't have any pictures with Scott or Robert. Sorry guys!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker