Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

This was an extra special Mother's Day for me. I got to celebrate being Lauren's Mommy, which brings me more joy then I could ever put in to words, and I also got to celebrate being a Mommy-to-be again. I am truly loving this time in my life, and trying to soak up every moment. Don't get me wrong, being pregnant and chasing a toddler is challenging, and half the time I feel like I'm losin' it. But I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.




Doesn't Lauren look like such a big girl in the picture

2 comments:

Michelle Greenwood said...

Lauren, It's so hard to believe how quickly you are growing up Papa James and I love reading your blog and keeping up to date with what your are doing. Take good care of Mommy and Daddy. We will see you soon at Cousin Wills Birthday. Love you special, Nana Michelle

Larry and Bethany Walker said...

Heather- I can't believe how long your hair is! And how much Lauren has grown! So excited for your next little bundle to arrive!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker