Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

First day of School
At the beginning of September, our little Lauren started going to a Mother's Day Out program at the local Presbyterian church. It honestly makes me a little emotional when I think about it too much. She loves it and has several friends that are also in the program. Another funny side note, she is the only girl in her class. This apparently does not bother her at all. I have been on bed rest for the past month, so it is a blessing that Lauren has a place to go and play and be stimulated a couple of times a week. We went through a little bit of separation anxiety the first week, me more then her, but we are starting to get the hang of our new routine. We're excited about what a big girl she is becoming.
Lauren picked out a Disney princess lunch kit. I know you are all very surprised.

This picture makes me laugh. Doesn't she look like she is saying, "Hurry up Mom, take the picture".

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker